Friday, September 2, 2011

Want to know how to get Healthy long lashes natually?


Hey Ladies and Gents!

I want to tell you how to keep your eyelashes long and less fall out naturally ..well its simple its something that most of our parent or grandparents kept in their cabinets . Yes its good old petroleum jelly there are so many benefits of this stuff . my Great Grandmother (Mrs Wright)used to say her black didn't crack because of it and my Italian auntie used it for years to keep her skins so soft and less wrinkles. here is what you do for your eyelashes: clean face,make sure you warm up the Vaseline in between you fingers ,apply to eyebrow for suppleness and around your eyelash ,rub on corner and then apply on eyelash as if your putting on mascara with your fingers don't forget under eye ! do this for 1-2 weeks for results some may have results sooner but it works for me. This is why I don't always wear false lashes because of this tip ..unless I want too! so I hope you try this old remedy .
Note: May not work for everyone and make sure your not allergic I don't know many who are but please make sure and take your time.
Thanks to my Great Grandmother Wright who we lost this past year, she was 98 years old and was a lady till the day she died she always taught me how to be a lady I miss and love you ..your the reason I love doing what I do..kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment