Sunday, September 4, 2011

Keeping those Lips Healthy and Kissable

african-american-perfect-makeup-lips


Lets face it we all have experienced dry,cracked.chapped lips ...well Ladies and Gentalmen Im here to give you tips and tricks to keep those lips soft,hydrated,sexy and ready to wear those sexy fall lipsticks and lip glosses . you wanna know how? check this out:

*Drink plenty of water: yes water our lips have skin on them and they are apart of our body and it needs hydrateing 8 glasses will do .

* Exfoliate Exfoliate: I exfoliate my skin 1-2 times a week and my lips are apart of my face so I use my fav exfoliator and bring it over my lips gently to get all the dead skin off . one other way you can exfoliate is by using olive oil and sugar (1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of sugar) let sit with a warm wash cloth,rub gently,rinse .It not only exfoliates but it moisturize the lips as well. Also there are Lip exfoliants on the market that work really well: Lush,Kiehls,Mary Kay,Soft lips,BigeLow(bath and body works) and my fav for my whole entire body St Ives its cheap and great!

*MOISTURIZE: yes people this is a very important step! please please do this . Let me give you my got between sometimes I reach for my BigeLow Mega Mint lip balm tinted(Bath and Body works) it not only give my lips moisture but I'm a little minty and I love it! my other go to is Eos in lemon drop(Cvs)  also Mac has a lip conditioner in a tube its an emolient balm I keep it home I also have one for my Make up case for my clients loove it! my other fav and its really good if you have REALLY  dry lips. Neosprin lip health ..this stuff is the bomb! it  gets those dry cracked lips back in shape (Cvs) also try the Neosprin overnight renewal I recommend this to my male clients . I can sit here and name millions like :Burt bee,Chapstick,Neutragena etc..us what works best for you .

One other tip : One day I noticed no matter what I did I would wake up with dry lips I was worried because sometimes there is something wrong internally that can cause dry lips. I went to the Doctor he did a few blood test and I found out I was Severely Anemic which lead to other things . by the grace of God is under control. so guys please pay attention to your body even the little things tell you a lot..so God bless I hope my tips and trick help you

No comments:

Post a Comment