Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sleek cosmetics

Hey Guys me again! I wanted to share with you this website called Sleek Cosmetics (http://www.sleekmakeup.com/index.aspx?) I ordered a few things off the site just to see what they were all about . everything on the site is very reasonable so I figured why not give them a try ..keep in mind they are in the UK so the shipping cost is where it gets you but sometimes they have free shipping..they have everything for make up from soup to nuts ..blush,foundation,Lip Pout,nails.etc...by the way they are very pigmented I was very pleased so go on over to their website and check them out..below are the items I purchased .
Pout PolishRaspberry Rhapsody creamy but sheer
Pout PolishMonte Carlo creamy but sheer
Blush Blush Aruba very pigmented and soft on the cheaks good for women of color

Blush Blush Flushed its very pigmented add it on for a little hint of color ..good for date nights with the honey.





No comments:

Post a Comment