Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MAC POSH PARADISE LIPSTICKS...LOOOVE IT!

 Mattene Lipstick
Fresh Amour Mattene Lipstick

Well Ladies I must say Im in love..LOL ! These lipsticks are so light on the lips,intense I would say they are a semi matte because they still have a lusture to them. Also the tube is to cute its sexy with a smooth rubbery feel to them I say their a must have this fall!With the Posh Paridise collection they have new Paint Pots and 2 new Nail Polish which I will review later . so go to you nearest Mac Counter and check them out and you may fall in love Honey.

Naked Bliss ..oooh honey every girl needs a nude lip

Delectable ..now who wouldnt want to be?

Rare Exotc..very sexy

Eden Rouge

Deliciously Forbidden ...you will turn heads!

Legendary ...They wont forget you were there!

Unknown Pleasures..I call this the Good Girl Bad Girl Lipstick

Potent Fig...if your looking for that perfect Grape color this one is nice but mysterious I love it

Seeds of Desire...Say no More

No comments:

Post a Comment