Thursday, September 8, 2011

How do I turn my cute sexy Summer Dress into fall fashion?

I get a lot of people asking me ..ooh Miss Nicole I love this sexy dress how can I make it work for fall? Girl its easy!



Calvin Klein Python Print Sheath Dress (Plus)take this sexy number nice for summer with some strapy heals or nice pumps
                                for Fall add this belt Stretch Black Large Buckle Belt SKU: 565419 + this jacket Bagatell cascade collar leather jacke hooot! Bagatelle Cascade Collar Leather Jacket (Plus)+Spanks tights + Sam Edleman "wilma bootie" Sam Edelman 'Wilma' Bootie+ this bag and brand I looove the Big Buddha double handle satchel  Big Buddha Double Handle Satchel= your Ready and fashion forward for fall ! so dont look at that dress as just a cute sexy summer dress bring it into fall with a few items in your fall wardrobe..so now you can say oooh Miss Nicole Im Fab for fall !

No comments:

Post a Comment