Friday, September 30, 2011

Jeffery Campbell! Im so in loooove

I have to say I have a problem I have a shoe fetish and I was looking at the Nordstorm site and I fell in love with this shoe brand Jeffery Campbell. hooney he has a lot of sexy wedges that anybody can wear ..if your not a person that doesn't feel comfortable in stilettos check out Jeffery Campbells wedges you will fall in love ..let me introduce you to a few girl I'm going to pick up in the near future. also check out Jeffery Campbell site he has a giveaway going on until Friday!
http://www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com/



Jeffrey Campbell 'Zoomie' Boot



Looove her" Zoomie" I just want to die! $169.95

Jeffrey Campbell 'Zillion' BootOkkaaay Miss "Zillion" Girl your going to look like a Zillion bucks wearing 
these babies $269.95
Jeffrey Campbell 'Rockferry' Boot"Rockferry" you gonna look rocking in these boots!$189.95
Jeffrey Campbell 'Rockaway' Boot"Rockaway" what what! now this is your ultimate bootie $209.95

Jeffrey Campbell 'Kelsey' Boot"Kelsey "can you be my friend  $164.95

No comments:

Post a Comment