Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Closet Reorganization!



Have you ever said to yourself "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR"! and you look in your closet and its so full you cant even close it? That is when I go through all my closets or my clients closets and see that they really don't have anything to wear because either I have to much of something or you don't have that thing the completes that perfect fall outfit..well Ladies and Gents ..go through that closet ! if there are things in there that are classic pieces like black pant or skirt,white shirts long sleeve (perfect condition) black suit jacket, classic coat,boot..etc then pull out the things that you haven't worn in 2-3 years that are to trendy ,don't fit right ..etc..also have a donate pile and a keep pile and for some people a trash pile . sorry to say but the 70's have went out lol..then work from there ..If you get overwhelmed like most of my clients ..its time to call me in! we can help you reorganize and get that closet back in shape. you cant say.."I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR " you will be saying "WHAT CAN I WEAR"...

Nicole Hill the owner of
MAKEOVERTAKEOVER
you can contact us at:
610-931-1837

No comments:

Post a Comment