Monday, October 31, 2011

Quick Tips!




Mac frosty lipstick in What a do!

Frosty lipstick: ok ladies I know some of you looove frosty lipstick but be careful in choosing the brand and how frosty it is and if is matches our skin type ..why? well it make us look sick in some cases and it make your teeth appear to be yellow..now girl you don't want to be on that date and getting the look like you don't handle those pretty whites ..LOL! so Mac has one frosty that I love and its called What a do! its nude and it makes most skin types look great!




OOh Miss Nicole how can I make my thin lips appear plump?: there are so many lipstick,glosses ,Cinnamon type products on the market that will help with that but I can save you the time and money girl..I got this tip from a friend who is a wonderful Artist..this man took the clients favorite lipstick applied it to her lip then dabbed a little shimmer on your cupids bow (at the top V part of your lip) and then add a little to your bottom lip and bam! you got full lips !


those are a few tips I have for today I hope it helps you ladies ..stay tuned for more quick tips in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment